Hummer 6.6 Sputter System - SEM Sample Preparation
Hummer® 6.6 Sputter Coater For SEM Sample Preparation.
Shown with Optional: Tilt-Rotate Sample Stage and Thickness Monitor.
Optional: CE Marked and 220-Volt
- Complete package ready for coating includes; etch cathode, mechanical pump and oil, system manual
- Noble Metal Targets Available: Gold, Silver, Palladium, Gold/Palladium and Platinum
- Single cabinet design with all assemblies in the cabinetry.
- Integral dual stage direct drive rotary vane 1.4 CFM vacuum pump.
- Manually controlled operation in plate mode.
- Manually controlled operation in etch mode.
- Manually controlled operation in plasma mode.
- Pulse mode of operation for 30% duty cycle.
- 3000 volt, 30 milliamperes power supply.
- End point by time, 1 to 14 minutes.
- Anode and dark space shield attract heat bearing electrons away from the sample.
- Magnet deflects electrons into anode and dark space shield.
- Target 100 mm x 75 mm annulus.
- Safety Interlock Hardware for vacuum and high voltage.
- Automatic vent at process termination.
- Adjustable stage height of up to 35 mm total movement.
- Stage diameter accommodates up to 12 SEM pin stubs.
- Stage diameter accommodates up to 100 mm diameter substrates.
- Grain size less than 2 nanometers.
- Plus/minus 10% uniformity over 75 mm diameter substrates without rotation of the sample.
- Chamber 150 mm diameter x 125 mm height.
- Chamber is annealed, ends are ground, polished and re-annealed.
- System is 559 mm x 508 mm x 356 mm. (w,d,h)
- Digital display of vacuum
- Analog display of current.
- Heat rise at the sample can be limited to 2° C.
- CE Marked
- Tilt / Rotate Stage
- Turbomolecular pumping
- Carbon Evaporation Accessory (CEA)
- Digital Thickness Monitor, 1 to 999nm